Testimonial – Sarkis Family PsychiatryNovember 17, 2017
Testimonial – ACT CorpDecember 4, 2017
In case you missed it, this month we released V15.5 Update 2 which has introduced a whole host of fantastic features that we think you and your customers are going to enjoy.
This update ensures even easier deployment and management of the PBX with a focus on minimized administration as well as effortless deployment and provisioning of the clients – whether on-premise or in the cloud!
What’s New With Update 2?
- QR Provisioning – provision the 3CX clients for Android or iOS by simply scanning an extension’s QR code.
- Hot Desking – now natively integrated into 3CX, configure IP phones to be ready to hot desk!
- Streamlined Audio & Video Conferencing Setup – scheduling a conference has never been easier; schedule and invite participants straight from Google, iCalendar, Outlook or Office 365.
- Server-based CRM Integration – configure CRM applications at server level to work for all clients and easily integrate any REST API based system.
- Free SMTP Account – 3CX now provides a free SMTP account for use with the PBX.
- 3CX for Linux Now Based on Debian 9 – we’ve improved our ISO, which now runs on the latest version of Debian, for reduced installation time and memory requirements.
- Installation & OS Management – tons of new features including simplified PBX configuration tool, streamlined issuing process of SSL certificates, basic OS maintenance from the terminal window and more.
- Network Quality Monitor – network quality indicator introduced to iOS and Android clients.
- Receptionist Features – set the status for a user, set/unset a user to a DND and clear and assign an extension to another user.
Head over to the blog to find out more about the latest features and improvements and to leave us your feedback on Update 2!