3CX is our first choice in VoIP phone systems for our clients as it provides the benefits of their own dedicated VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) PBX (private branch exchange). This system includes easy backup and redundancy with Hyper-V. 3CX Phone System support Mac and Windows clients, allowing you to easily manage your phone calls, whether in the office on your desk phone, or on the road using the app on a smartphone.
This is why our clients love 3CX:
- Significant savings in management, maintenance, and call costs
- On-Premise or Hosted PBX: West Networks hosts 3CX systems for many clients so they have no capital costs and on a highly reliable fiber line.
- Hot-Desking: Your employee can easily move offices/desks based on the task at hand without having to re-patch to the new location.
- Growth Potential: Add more phones as you grow, not phone lines or extensions that create expensive hardware add-ons.
- Simplified Wiring: Using a standard computer ethernet cable allows any location with a computer to have a phone.
Use Your Extension From Anywhere
With the 3CXPhone VoIP clients for Android and iOS you can take your extension wherever you go. 3CX delivers the one number concept meaning that you no longer have to give out your mobile number. Set your status so your colleagues can see whether or not you are available to take a call.
- Make and receive calls from your smartphone- at no cost
- Set your status to available, away and out of office from your smartphone
- One number concept
- See the presence of your colleagues from anywhere